simpleshow Europe is looking for a highly motivated Sales Executive to join our high performing sales team. The ideal candidate is an exceptionally skilled, driven, passionate hunter with a proven record of crushing quotas and closing new deals for clients based in the Nordic region, across multiple industries. If this sounds like you, come join a fast growing company that provides simple and effective communication solutions worldwide to some of the largest global brands.
Our award-winning products range from a SaaS tool to full-service videos and interactive learning modules. The focus will be on generating revenue for Simpleshow Video Maker – our DIY digitisation tool that turns your text into a video using Artificial Intelligence. The role will target clients in the Nordics. Candidates must be based in UK, DACH or the Nordics.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a top performer in a quota-carrying B2B sales role ideally selling technology, SaaS, or related services
- Experience selling to the Nordics
- A book of clients in Learning & Development, HR, Compliance or Training with Fortune 500/ FTSE 100 companies is preferred
- Aggressive salesperson who can build strong and effective relationships, resulting in growth opportunities. You will be proud to sell this product!
- Positive and professional, ready to get things done attitude
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, comfortable presenting to clients on video calls, over the phone, and in-person
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment
- Experience working with Salesforce, Salesloft, Cognism and LinkedIn-Sales-Navigator is a plus
- Become a product expert and lead a consultative sales engagement - diving deep into a prospect’s business challenges, advising on the best-customised solutions to meet their communication needs, while demonstrating ROI and long-term strategic value
- Manage the sales cycle from the demo onwards - proposals, negotiation, legal and other deliverables including handoff to the CSM
- Meet and exceed monthly revenue targets and quota attainment
- Join forces with the CSM to generate expansion and upsell opportunities
- Manage pipeline, maintain accurate sales forecasts and ensure proper Salesforce hygiene
- Build rapport and work effectively with a robust cross-functional team. Clients experience multiple contacts in their journey with us, so it is in our DNA to work together across Project Management, Creative, Customer Success, Operations, and Sales departments
- Attend industry conferences when travel is able to safely resume. We get fantastic Fortune 500 leads here; you just need to close the deal
How We Support You
- We will train you to become a rock star explainer - it’s that simple
- You will be given access to sales prospecting tools to help you grow your client base and explore new sales opportunities
- We take care of our clients. Our Customer Success and Project Management teams are world-class, and help us consistently earn 100% customer satisfaction
- We are successful because our clients keep coming back; refer us to their colleagues, family, and friends
- We like to have fun when we are working, get creative, and we are a talented team that appreciates work-life-balance. As we see it, a happy you, is a productive you