simpleshow, the global market leader for explainer videos, is looking for a Sales & Marketing Coordinator.
Our ideal candidate will be sales-minded and have a desire to enable the respective regional sales team with administrative tasks while being heavily evolved in the sales and marketing processes.
About this role:
In this role, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring that the sales team has all the tools that help them sell and make our clients happy. You’ll be encouraged to bring new ideas to the table and collaborate with the respective regional team to execute sales strategies while maintaining ownership of sales data and client paperwork.
Our Sales & Marketing Coordinators work strategically with other key departments at simpleshow, such as sales, creative, customer success, and corporate marketing to meet company sales goals. Reporting directly to our VP of Sales and Marketing, our Sales & Marketing Coordinators support an assigned team of regional Sales Managers.
This is a fully remote opportunity, supporting our US operations based in Miami, Florida. This role is open to applicants based anywhere in the United States, with a preference for candidates in Eastern and Central time zones.
- Sales Support: Assist the sales team in maintaining proper Salesforce hygiene and quality control of data within the CRM, ensuring customer records are up-to-date, including building opportunities and updating client account information
- Help book client meetings for Sales Managers and follow up with clients to communicate status updates
- Creation of Proof of Concept videos using our SaaS tool, simpleshow video maker
- Marketing Support: Streamline information and templates internally in order to ensure best practices for marketing, create email marketing campaigns and monitor customer preferences to maximize sales opportunities
- Administrative Support: Coordinate internally among departments for sales including handoffs, follow-ups, and reporting in Salesforce
- Accounting Support: Prepare client proposals, assist with generating quotes and contracts, follow up with clients to obtain purchase orders so accounting may send invoices
- Build rapport and work effectively cross-functionally to meet clients’ expectations
- Work effectively in a fully remote setting; all of your colleagues are only a video call away, but your daily commute will be to your home office
- 2+ years of work experience in an administrative, sales support, or similar role
- BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a closely related field is preferred
- An agile working style, open to adopting evolving simpleshow practices - tasks, projects, and responsibilities may change as business needs adapt
- Experience delivering excellent customer service, developing long-lasting relationships, and ability to do so quickly to promote a favorable image of simpleshow to our clients
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Google Workspace, prior CRM experience, (Salesforce knowledge is preferred, but not required)
- Desire to work well in a team environment - you will interact with every department internally and learn the business ins and outs
- Ability to be self-motivated, highly organized, and have a positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, comfortable meeting over the phone, video conferencing, and potentially in-person
You'll have an edge if:
- You thrive in a fast paced environment and have an interest in sales and a desire to learn our business inside and out
- You have experience with Salesforce and the ability to create reports and dashboards - Analytical skills are a plus!
We feel strongly that whether or not your experience exactly fits the job description, your passion and skills will stand out and set you apart even if your career has taken some twists and turns. If you are on the fence about whether you meet our requirements, we encourage you to apply anyway! Please reach out to us directly at email@example.com if you need assistance or accommodation due to disability.
Benefits & How we’ll support you:
Competitive salary, based on experience
15 days of PTO (+1 additional day for each year worked), sick time as needed
401k w/ 4% matching contribution
Excellent healthcare benefits options
Paid parental leave
Bi-Annual trips to Miami for our Sales Meetings
We will train you to become a skilled explainer of our products, empowering you to use them and explain our solutions
We take care of our clients; they experience multiple contacts in their journey with us, so it is in our DNA to work collaboratively across our Project Management, Creative, Customer Success, Operations, and Sales teams
Our Customer Success and Project Management teams ensure our clients 100% satisfaction. We are successful because our clients keep coming back; refer us to their colleagues, family, and friends!
Does this role sound like a match? Apply Now by submitting your resume and completing the online form. From there, we will take a look at your application and contact you if we think you may be a fit!
simpleshow USA Corp is an equal opportunity employer. We're committed to building an inclusive team that welcomes a diversity of perspectives, people, and backgrounds regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, citizenship, veteran status, or any other protected status.