simpleshow USA, the global market leader for explainer videos, is looking for a highly-motivated quota-carrying Sales Manager with an outstanding sales record to continue the growth of sales within Fortune 500 clients, selling to new and existing enterprise clients.
Our award-winning products range from a SaaS (Software as a Service) platform to full-service videos, and interactive eLearning materials. Our clients include Google, Facebook, Netflix, Dell, Mercedes Benz, J&J, Netflix, and hundreds more. These clients will look to us for inspiration on how to better communicate through video and become Explanation Experts™.
Wondering how it works? Check out https://videomaker.simpleshow.com for more details about the SaaS platform.
About this role:
Our ideal candidate is a salesperson who enjoys the challenge of hunting for new business and taking a consultative approach to closing new deals for clients across multiple industries. You are a seasoned sales rep who is great at what you do and are looking for a new challenge and opportunity to sell an awesome technology.
Are you looking for an opportunity to devise a strategy for finding new logos and growing existing client accounts? Does the hunt for new enterprise accounts excite you? Do you love meeting and connecting with new people? Do you have tech or SaaS experience or are looking to grow your career with a software company? We want to hear from you!
This is a fully remote opportunity, supporting our US operations based in Miami, Florida. This particular role will be focused on our Mid-Central US region. This role is open to applicants based anywhere in the United States, preference for candidates in the Eastern or Central timezones.
- Identify and qualify leads, generate new business opportunities and create sales campaigns targeting Enterprise customers to achieve revenue quota
- Achieve ambitious monthly sales targets by implementing best practices that maximize pipeline creation, forecasting accuracy, and salesforce hygiene
- Demonstrate the ability to construct a tangible business case and engage C- level decision-makers within an organization
- Build rapport and work effectively with a robust cross-functional team to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations
- Clients experience multiple contacts in their journey with us, so it is in our DNA to work together across Project Management, Creative, Customer Success, Operations, and Sales departments
- We'll train you to become a product expert and partner with clients to consult the best-customized solutions to meet their communication needs
- Attend industry conferences when travel is able to safely resume - we get fantastic Fortune 500 leads here; you just need to close the deal
- Work effectively in a fully-remote setting; all of your colleagues are only a video call away, but your daily commute will be to your home office
- Enjoy full-cycle sales; the thrill of the client journey from prospect to a close-won deal!
- 5+ years experience as a top performer in a quota-carrying role selling technology, SaaS, e-Learning, or other related services
- Positive, approachable, and professional relationship builder ready to make an impact
- A book of clients in Learning & Development, HR, Compliance, or Training within Fortune 500 companies is a plus
- Understand that timing is everything; there is no standard sales cycle for our products - some prospects are ready to buy right away, others need more time
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, comfortable meeting with clients on video calls, over the phone, and in-person
- An agile working style, open to adopting evolving simpleshow practices and technology - you sell it and we will deliver it with the utmost customer service and client satisfaction!
- Desire to be a customer service-driven sales professional who recognizes that time kills deals - our sales team is on top of client communication and seizes windows of opportunity when they arise
What we offer:
Thurough Onboarding & Training: We will train you to become a skilled explainer of our products, empowering you to sell them as effective solutions for business communication
Sales Tech Stack: you'll be equipped with sales prospecting tools to help you grow your client base and explore new sales opportunities including; Salesforce, SalesLoft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, to name a few
Marketing Resources: Our sales team is supported by a US-based marketing and communications team that provides compelling marketing assets and materials to gain brand awareness and pique prospective client interest
Ridiculous Customer Service: We take care of our clients. After the sale, we have experienced Customer Success and Project Management teams who ensure our clients' 100% satisfaction We are successful because our clients keep coming back; refer us to their colleagues, family, and friends. Get us in the door and we help keep it open!
Modern Workplace Culture & Flexibility: We like to have fun when we are working, get creative, and are a talented team that appreciates work/life balance
Benefits & How we'll support you:
- Competitive salary, based on experience + commission plan
- 15 days of PTO (+1 additional day for each year worked), sick time as needed
- 401k w/ 4% matching contribution
- Excellent healthcare benefits options
- Paid maternity/paternity/adoption leave
- Plus we host semi-annual Sales meetings in sunny Miami, FL, and other incentives throughout the year!
Does this role sound like a match?
Apply Now by submitting your resume and completing the online form. From there, we will take a look at your application and contact you if we think you may be a fit!
simpleshow is the pioneer platform for digital products and services around explainer videos. Guided by the mission to make modern communication simple and concise, the market leader enables everyone to explain complex topics in a clear and engaging way.
The AI-powered SaaS solution, the simpleshow video maker, allows users to create professional explainer videos within just a few clicks in over 20 languages. A magic that comes from years of experience in producing tens of thousands of videos and eLearning courses, in over 50 languages.
The simpleshow team caters to clients from offices in Berlin, Luxembourg, London, Miami, Singapore, Hong Kong, and Tokyo. Large international companies value simpleshow as a partner for the ability to provide simple, effective explanations.
simpleshow video maker is the only text-to-video tool on the market making it simple and easy for everyone to use. Our 90% renewal rate displays our ability to meet the daily communication needs of our clients.
Specifically, we believe:
At simpleshow, we like to have fun, get creative, and reward entrepreneurial thinkers. We are a talented team that appreciates work-life balance, believes in camaraderie and growing together. A happy team is a productive team and we want all our employees to enjoy what they do, and have fun doing it!